Boards & Commissions

Board and Commission members are appointed by the City Council. Members volunteer their time to provide advisory services to the City. Some groups also have duties defined in state law.

Please complete the Application for Service on a Board or Commission (PDF), print it, and return it to Faribault City Hall.

Current Openings

Openings are advertised via the website and local media. Contact the City of Faribault Administration Department for further information at 507-333-0353.