This department provides the administrative direction for the City. The City Administrator serves as chief administrative officer for the City and reports to the Mayor and City Council. The City Administrator is also responsible for managing the overall operation of all city departments, ensuring that the charter, laws, ordinances, and resolutions of the City Council are enforced and implemented. The City Clerk's responsibilities involve the management of official records and documents of the city.
Administration Department Staff
- Kevin Bushard — HR Coordinator Email | 507-333-0354
- Gina Carlson — Department Secretary Email | 507-333-0341
- Randy Hanson — MIS Coordinator Email | 507-333-0362
- Carole Luczak — Deputy City Clerk Email | 507-333-0353
- Water Meter Handout No. 8 — 2/14/2013
- Water Meter Handout No. 8
- Utility Billing Reimbursements — 2/7/2013
- Administrative Policy Addressing Utility Billing Reimbursements
- Water Meter Handout No. 7 — 11/20/2012
- Updated information on the Water Meter system November 20, 2012.